Latest WeatherWarn Software Patch Notes (9.12.2016)
You can determine which version you are currently running via the Help -> About in the program menu
If you need assistance to make sure you are running the latest version , Please open a ticket or call for assistance
8/28/2016 Build 6084
- The ARM command now maps to the embedded siren test.
- WeatherWarn server will no long raise an error when the connecting client does not have the correct pass code.
- Corrected an issue that caused WeatherWarn Server to send the sirenusers.xml file with the sirens. This caused a corresponding error in the client.
7/28/2016 Build 6053
- Added support external I/O board USB-DIO96H.
5/28/2016 Build 5992
- Corrected the way that the talk group IP address was created. The talk group should function properly now.
- When the scheduler is enabled, the current run times on each scheduled item will be reset. This should prevent old items from being run.
4/16/2016 Build 5950
- The Call Key and Call Key edit screens will now show tooltip information when you hover over a call key or call key command.
4/9/2016 Build 5943
- The Call Key and Call Key command setup now allows you to specify the interfaces to run the call key or call key command.
- The read text option now works better. It no longer pauses at the end of each line.
2/27/2016 Build 5901
- Added Siren Users to setup Specifics 1 tab. When these users are entered the software will require a valid passcode for activation.
- Updated the TCP/IP components to build 5849.
- Updated the map components to version 10.41.
- Added additional error checking to the REST API. Now catches an access error when an invalid prefix is found.
- Removed the REST API hard coded user name and password.
10/24/2015 Build 5775
- Corrected an invalid operation exception when polling sirens. This error occurred when a siren responded twice to a single polling request.
- Added code to prevent a thread race condition when accessing the in-memory siren database.
- Added limited support for Embedded Systems interface.
- The Zoom to County option now works properly.
- Add the mototrbo interface.
- Corrected an issue that caused the sirens to not blink.
- Added REST API.
- Added interface for Embedded Systems controller. (Activation Only)